|4 Essentials for everyday living
Water- do you want shinier hair, younger and clear skin, and a healthier body (or all three!)?
pure clear water is the world’s best beauty elixir!
· 8 glasses of water a day will improve your energy levels and allow you to think more clear
· Improves your digestion and is the #1 all natural appetitie suppresant AND ELIMINATES 70% of all back pain just with water
Food-do you want to have conistent energy, feel good, and be in shape. 70% of the way you look is your nutrition.
· Make sure you eat breakfast within 30 minutes of rising to get your metabolism going
· Try to eat 5-6x a day spacing out YOUR MEALS every 2-3 hour
|Exercise- do you want to build your self-esteem and body image, improve your energy levels and keep your brain fit and active? exercise is the key to helping you achieve your goals
· Just incorporate 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise keeping your heart elevated 3 times a week. (walking, running, elliptical, dance class, bike riding, etc…)
· Add light resistance training (weights) 2 days a week for 30 minutes. (arm curls, squats, lunges, shoulder presses)
Sleep- a must if you want to eliminate stress, slow down the aging process, fight disease and get fit!
· Sleep PLAYS A Critical role in immune function, metabolism, memory, learning, and other vital functions. If you are getting less than 8 hours of sleep per night, it will affect your mood, motivation, judgement, and our perception ofevents.